Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year Goals.

I have electronic and hard copies of a rather lengthy list of life goals that I spend more time adding items to than checking items off of (for now, anyway).

This year, I have three that I wish to focus on:

  • Improve organization
  • Control eating
  • Go skydiving
For most of my life, my organization has impeded my ability to be an efficient, productive person. So starting yesterday, I am working to improve this quality by forcing myself to clean my bedroom once per week and fully clean every room of the apartment once per month.

I have struggled with weight gain (and loss and gain and loss and gain) for a few years now. I have a relatively successful exercise routine, but could stand to do a better job of controlling my eating. I shall limit myself to a range of 1900-2100 calories per day on average (calculating averages once per week).

Skydiving's a more enjoyable, leisurely goal to check off the bucket list. I'd like to do that this summer on my road trip (if I take it) somewhere in Arizona or Colorado. Otherwise, I'd be okay going skydiving in Chicago on my birthday.

I'll keep a log here of my progress.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment